1. CACHETTE collects certain information necessary to process orders. Such data is not only necessary to process the customer’s order by CACHETTE; but also to provide the Customer with information about CACHETTE on the Website or with CACHETTE product offers, if the Customer accepts to receive them.
2. Information is strictly confidential and is listed with an asterisk (*) when it is essential for CACHETTE, and/or its contractors as part of the management of the customer order.
3. Following any injunction or legal request, for example to combat fraud CACHETTE may provide your information to agencies and authorities legally authorized.
4. CACHETTE agrees to take every precaution to ensure the security of its files and protect its computer system, and prevent personal information such as the Customer’s from being distorted, corrupted or available by unauthorized parties.
The Customer’s personal information is sent to and stored by our hosting company.
5. According to the French law " Informatiques et Libertés " n° 78-17, from 6 January 1978, as modified by the French law from 6 August 2004, you have a right of access, rectification, and opposition to your nominative data The Customer may exercise this right by sending a letter to the following address or by email, stating your full name, email and mailing address:
10 Rue des Muriiers
The customer can also change their personal data from its customer service area identified within My account section of the website.